Our Commitment to Privacy
vrxdb.com (the “Site”) takes your privacy seriously, and we want to provide a safe and secure user experience for you. This Policy is designed to help you understand how and why we treat your personal information, and what you can do about it. Please read this Policy carefully, as — along with our Terms — it constitutes a binding Agreement.
What Personal Data Do We Collect?
vrxdb.com collects certain types of personal data when you register on the site, such as name, location, email address, and any other personal information that you may provide. Additionally vrxdb.com automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, such as IP addresses and cookies (you can learn more about cookies below).
What Do We Do With Your Personal Data?
We collect data to operate effectively and provide a quality experience for you. We use information about you to provide the services to you, including to process transactions, authenticate you when you log in, customize your experience, provide customer support, and operate and maintain the Site. If you don’t agree to our collection of this information, you may be limited or restricted in the services available to you.
What Are Cookies?
What Is Server Log and Clickstream Data?
Our site’s servers automatically identify your computer by its Internet Protocol (IP) address (a unique string of numbers that is assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider) each time you access the site, and maintain logs of the specific content on the site that you access. Our servers also record various information pertaining to your computer configuration, including the Web browser software you use, the resolution settings of your monitor, and the website from which you were referred to us, if any. We use this information anonymously to help us determine what is the most beneficial for our users and how we can create a better overall user experience.
Who Is Your Data Shared With?
We only share the user’s personal data with third parties under certain circumstances, which are:
- With vendors, consultants, and other service providers who need access to this information to perform their services. These third parties may have access to your information as necessary to perform their functions, and they are contractually obliged to maintain the confidentiality of any personal data they may come in contact with as part of their services to vrxdb.com. These third parties include:
- Web server hosting. Our services are hosted by GDPR compliant servers.
- Data analysis
- Marketing Services
- Security Services
- Card and payment processors
- If you participate in promotions, special offers, or other activities in connection with vrxdb.com, we may share personal data with third parties that partner with us in order to provide these offers to you.
- We may share personal data if such disclosure is in accordance with or required by any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request.
- We may share aggregated or anonymized information that cannot be reasonably used to identify you in order to gather data to enhance and design our Site.
- We may share personal data between and among vrxdb.com and its current and future parent, affiliate, subsidiary, or other companies under common control and ownership.
How Long Do We Keep Your Data?
How To Change Account Information and Preferences
Through the account settings page, you can make changes to your personal information and notification options. If you want to opt-out of promotional communications from us, you can do so by following the instructions in those communications.
In accordance with the requirements set forth in the GDPR, the General Data Protection Regulation, as a Data Subject in the European Economic Area, you have the right to request, access, rectify, withdraw, delete, and restrict how we process your personal data. You can exercise these rights by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Confidentiality and Security
vrxdb.com employs industry standard security measures to ensure the security of all data. Your personal information is protected by physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in compliance with applicable EU regulations, US federal and state regulations, as well as further administrative, managerial, and technical safeguards, including firewalls and data encryption.
Questions and Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions, please email us at email@example.com.
DATA PROTECTION FOR EU DATA SUBJECTS