Information About Cookies
What are cookies
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to enable the proper functioning of the site.
Through using these devices, the Web server is able to remember some data concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the server’s pages, their name and password, products that interest them most, etc.
Cookies Affected by Regulations, And Cookies Exempt
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the user’s informed consent are analytical, advertising and affiliation cookies , while technical cookies and those that are necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user are exempt.
What Kind of Cookies Are There?
There are five main groups of cookies:
- Analytical Cookies: these collect information on how the website is used.
- Social Cookies: these are required for external social networks.
- Affiliate Cookies: these allow you to track visits from other websites, with which the website establishes affiliate agreements (affiliate companies).
- Advertising and behaviour Cookies: these collect information on the user’s personal preferences and choices (retargeting).
- Technical and functional Cookies: these are strictly necessary for the use of the website and for the provision of the contracted service.
Cookies Used by This Website
- To enable certain functions of the Service
- Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
Revoke Consent to Install Cookies
How to Delete Cookies From Your Browser
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/ answer/32050
For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US
For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.